Work at UMA: Improving lives is our job.Careers Home | Our Culture | Recruiting Team | Job Board
We’re always on the lookout for UMA teammates. As Ultimate Medical Academy focuses on the future, we’re seeking bright, qualified, inspired professionals who share our passion for helping others. If you think you’re a good fit for our school, please contact us.
What Makes Ultimate Medical Academy Special? Ultimate Medical Academy provides so much more than allied healthcare career training. Our students trust us to help them achieve their dreams. For some UMA students, successfully entering a new career field may seem almost impossible. That’s why we’re with them every step of the way, offering emotional support, academic tutoring and coaching, quality training, interactive and relevant curriculum, career preparation and useful advice that includes charting a path for success.
UMA employee benefits typically include1:Insurance, Health & Wellness
Employer Paid Benefits
- Health (PPO and CDHP), Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA & DCFSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Supplemental Employee, Spousal and Child Life Insurance
- Supplemental Employee and Spousal AD&D Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- $50,000 Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- UMA Leave Programs (Medical, Personal and FMLA)
- Subsidized Emergency Dependent Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company Social Events
- Free, Covered Parking
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- Discounted Weight Watchers with Onsite Meetings
- Club Sports Programs
- Sponsored 5K Walks/Races
- Buccaneer Football Ticket Discounts
- Yoga, Zumba, Piyo Classes Onsite
- Healthy Living Initiatives
- Farmers Market Days Onsite
- Lunch & Learn Events For Employee Wellness
- Paid Job Training
- Professional Development
1 Benefits may not apply to part time, temporary or adjunct positions at UMA. Some benefits may also be available but at an additional cost to an employee. Other restrictions may apply. Please contact human resources with specific benefit questions about a specific position opportunities.
Living in Tampa
The Tampa Bay Area has something for everyone. Whether you’re single, starting a family, pursuing a degree part-time, or settling in, the region’s low cost of living, abundant sunshine and exceptional lifestyle activities make Tampa a great place to live, work and play.
“Every day is like a vacation.”
– Mark Palmer, Senior Manager, Graphic Design (relocated from Kansas City)
Career Services Advisor
Looking for a place where you can make a difference in an exciting and driven environment? You've found it. At Ultimate Medical Academy, we do meaningful work that changes people's lives. We offer opportunities for growth and a culture of having fun, building energy and giving back.
In this role, you'll be responsible for helping our graduates start careers in their fields of study. If you're self-motivated, enjoy talking to people and possess drive and confidence, UMA is looking for you!
Life at UMA
Want to know what it’s like to work on one of UMA’s teams? Watch these videos to see a snapshot of life at UMA and see why top job candidates choose to grow their careers at UMA.
Browse Open Jobs
At UMA, we work very hard to help each student succeed. We believe that if you choose to join our team, you’ll be inspired and have an opportunity to inspire others.