Frequently Asked Questions

You have questions. We have answers.

Admissions Student Services


I completed secondary education in a foreign country and am unable to obtain a copy of my high school diploma or transcript. What should I do?

You may document your high school completion status by obtaining a copy of a “secondary school leaving certificate” (or other similar document) through the appropriate central government agency (e.g. a Ministry of Education) of the country where the secondary education was completed. NOTE: UMA must determine whether the foreign secondary school credentials are equivalent of a secondary education in the United States.

Tagged With: proof of graduation

Still have more questions? We are happy to help.
  • Department: Proof of Graduation Team
  • Contact Phone: 877-208-2023
  • Email:

Let’s talk about it.

You probably have questions. We definitely have answers.

Complete this form and we’ll email you info on how to get started at UMA, financial aid, selecting the right program, and connecting with other students. We’ll also give you a call to ensure all your questions are answered so you can make the right choice.

By clicking the Request Info button, you agree to be contacted by phone, text message, or email via automated systems by Ultimate Medical Academy about your education at the phone numbers you provided above, including any wireless number(s). You are not obligated to agree to automated contact to enroll.  Note that even non-automated calls are recorded for quality assurance. Message frequency may vary. Ultimate Medical Academy’s Privacy Policy and Short Code Terms and Conditions.