Frequently Asked Questions

You have questions. We have answers.

All Questions in FAQ Category: Registrar

  • How do I re-enroll?

    Welcome back! We’d love to have you re-enroll at UMA. Please contact an Admissions representative at 888-213-4473 to begin this process.
  • Can I enroll in another program after this? How about an associate degree program?

    Yes! If you’re interested in enrolling into another program after graduating, you can contact Admissions at 877-244-5150 or to begin the process. We’re glad you’ve decided to continue your education at UMA!
  • Will other schools accept my credits? Will I be able to transfer?

    Transfer credits are at the discretion of the receiving school, and we cannot guarantee that UMA credits will transfer to another institution. If you want to transfer credits into UMA, you may contact the Registrar’s Office at 877-241-8786.
  • Can I cancel or withdraw at any time?

    We hope you choose to stay enrolled at UMA, but we understand that situations arise. If you are still interested in attending school, but cannot currently complete your coursework, please discuss your options with your Learner Services Advisor.

    If you do choose to cancel, you will need to do so during the provisional registration period which is during your first course of your first term in a UMA program. Provisionally registered students are not required to pay tuition and do not receive Federal Student Aid if qualified.

    Otherwise, you may choose to withdraw at any time after your provisional registration period. Keep in mind that your Financial Aid may be impacted due to withdrawing, and you may owe an out-of-pocket expense.

  • I enrolled but didn’t mean to. What do I do now?

    If you’re sure you want to cancel your enrollment, you can contact us at 877-244-5150 for help.
  • I want to switch programs. How can I do that?

    If you want to switch programs, contact your Admissions Representative at 888-213-4473. Our representatives can walk you through the process and let you know how switching may affect your studies.
  • Why was my enrollment canceled?

    UMA cancels enrollments for different reasons. To discuss your unique situation, please contact us at 888-212-0464.
  • How do I change programs?

    UMA students who want to change programs should speak to their student advisor about the proper steps to take.
  • How do I request transcripts from UMA?

    UMA students and alumni wishing to obtain copies of their official transcripts are required to request them online at

    For unofficial transcripts, students may request either in person or in writing via mail or email to the campus’s Registrar’s office.

    Clearwater Registrar
    1255 Cleveland Street
    Clearwater, FL 33755

    Online Registrar
    9309 N. Florida Avenue
    Suite 100
    Tampa, FL 33612

    Transcripts will only be released to a UMA student or graduate unless a surrogate (another designated person) is identified on the student’s FERPA form. (To update this form, please contact your learner services advisor.) All requests for official transcripts to be sent to a third party must include the mailing address of the intended recipient. Please allow ten calendar days for receipt.

Let’s talk about it.

You probably have questions. We definitely have answers.

Complete this form and we’ll email you info on how to get started at UMA, financial aid, selecting the right program, and connecting with other students. We’ll also give you a call to ensure all your questions are answered so you can make the right choice.

By clicking the Request Info button, you agree to be contacted by phone or text message via automated systems by Ultimate Medical Academy about your education at the phone numbers you provided above, including any wireless number(s). You are not obligated to agree to automated contact to enroll; instead, you may call us at 888-205-2510. Note that even non-automated calls are recorded for quality assurance.