UMA students and alumni are so inspiring! The challenges, the determination, and the celebration—we can’t get enough of it. See for yourself what students and alumni are saying to support each other in their journey to a new healthcare career.
Ultimate Medical Academy is pleased to provide students, alumni, and members of the community-at-large, with several online communities in which to hold constructive discussions, solicit advice or input, and provide support to peers.
Participation in such communities is a privilege, not a right, and is reserved for members who conduct themselves in a professional and responsible manner. The social community administrators reserve the right to remove comments, and members, who do not follow these guidelines. We welcome your constructive criticism; however as administrators of these communities we retain the right to remove any content that is not consistent with UMA’s mission or core values.
The following actions constitute immediate removal from our communities:
- Harassment of students, staff, or any other individual
- Inflammatory or vulgar content/language
- Personal attacks
Other general guidelines for your consideration:
- No soliciting (including the advertisement of products, services, contests and charities)
- No abusive behavior
- No posting of personal information (contact information or personal account information, etc. of yourself, another student, faculty or staff – including full names of staff members with whom you have spoken to either in person or “offline”)
- No posting of live chat screenshots, email communication or other personal communication from UMA
- Community members must contribute to the community in a constructive fashion; exhibiting patience, understanding, tolerance and mutual respect
- Posting duplicate comments is not permitted
- Instigating is not permitted
- Posts older than 30 days may be removed
For questions or concerns please feel free to contact the social media team at firstname.lastname@example.org.