Invest in your future. Invest in yourself.
Tuition. It’s an investment in your future, and we don’t take that lightly. Our goal is for you to get the best possible return on your investment by helping you find a career you’re passionate about. What’s in it for you? What many of our 80,000 UMA graduates have already experienced: getting a quality healthcare education and the knowledge needed for an entry-level allied healthcare role, while working with a team of advisors to help you find a job.
UMA tuition value includes student support.
We are deeply committed to our students and to delivering the highest value that we can throughout their journey. All UMA programs include a comprehensive list of student services, including academic support and help finding a job.
For full information about tuition and fees, including special tuition for military students, please refer to our catalog and addendum. For full information about the cost of attendance, please refer to our addendum.
UMA tuition includes:
- Qualified, supportive instructors who are knowledgeable in their field of study
- Coursework materials like textbooks, e-books, and software
- Librarian support
- Online and on-campus libraries
- Student support team
- One-on-one academic support
- Personalized student portal
- Laptops, for those who qualify
- 24/7 technical support for online courses
- Assistance with financial aid options for those who qualify
- Resume writing help
- Mock interview sessions
- Job search assistance that begins before graduation
- Certification/Licensure preparation, where applicable
- Ongoing alumni services
- Externship or practicum, with select programs
Let us help you find financial aid options, if you qualify.
Let our Student Finance advisors help you find a way to pay for your education. They can walk you through your financial options and whether you will qualify for financial aid.
About Federal Student Aid:
Federal Student Aid can help cover education costs like tuition and books. This is available in the form of grants and loans. UMA offers Federal Student Aid to those who qualify. We also encourage our students to research other tuition assistance resources, such as need and merit-based scholarships and employer tuition reimbursement.
Every step of the way, we got you. Ready to learn more about Financial Aid?Financial Aid >