How do I request transcripts from UMA?
UMA students and alumni wishing to obtain copies of their official transcripts are required to request them online at iwantmytranscript.com/ultimatemedical. Complete the registration and request via the “Request for Official Transcript” link. There is a $3 charge for electronic copies of official transcripts and a $5 charge for mailed paper copies.
For unofficial transcripts, students may request either in person or in writing via mail or email to the campus Registrar’s office:
- Ultimate Medical Academy Clearwater Campus:
- 1255 Cleveland Street,
- Clearwater, FL 33755
- (727) 298-8685 or registrarCLW@ultimatemedical.edu
- Ultimate Medical Academy Tampa Campus:
- 9309 N. Florida Avenue, Suite 100
- Tampa, FL 33612
- (813) 386-6350 or registrarTPA@ultimatemedical.edu
- Ultimate Medical Academy Online:
- 3101 W. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
- Tampa, FL 33607
- (888) 205-2456 or email@example.com
Transcripts will only be released to a UMA student or graduate unless a surrogate (another designated person) is identified on the student’s FERPA form. (To update this form, please contact your learner services advisor.) All requests for official transcripts to be sent to a third party must include the mailing address of the intended recipient. Please allow ten calendar days for receipt. Students and/or graduates must be current on their financial obligations to UMA in order to receive official transcripts.