How do I request transcripts from UMA?
UMA students and alumni wishing to obtain copies of their official transcripts are required to request them online at exchange.parchment.com.
For unofficial transcripts, students may request either in person or in writing via mail or email to the campus Registrar’s office:
- Ultimate Medical Academy Clearwater Campus:
- 1255 Cleveland Street,
- Clearwater, FL 33755
- (727) 298-8685 or registrarCLW@ultimatemedical.edu
- Ultimate Medical Academy Tampa Campus:
- 9309 N. Florida Avenue, Suite 100
- Tampa, FL 33612
- (813) 386-6350 or registrarTPA@ultimatemedical.edu
- Ultimate Medical Academy Online:
- 3101 W. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
- Tampa, FL 33607
- (888) 205-2456 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Transcripts will only be released to a UMA student or graduate unless a surrogate (another designated person) is identified on the student’s FERPA form. (To update this form, please contact your learner services advisor.) All requests for official transcripts to be sent to a third party must include the mailing address of the intended recipient. Please allow ten calendar days for receipt. Students and/or graduates must be current on their financial obligations to UMA in order to receive official transcripts.