- Budget Calculator – Helps you develop a saving and spending plan.
- Checkbook balancing tool – Helps you reconcile your checking account records with your bank’s records.
- Savings calculator – Discover the power of saving.
- Net Worth Calculator – Learn where you stand financially by calculating your net worth.
Student Loan Calculators
Please note that all calculations are estimates and may not reflect actual amounts.
- Student Loan Repayment Calculator – Estimates what your student loan monthly payments would be like under different repayment plans to help you choose the best repayment plan for your situation.
- Student Loan Pay Off Calculator – Determine how quickly you’ll pay off your student loans. By making a higher payment, you can shorten the length of your loan and dramatically reduce the total amount of interest you will pay.
- Consolidation Loan Calculator – Learn how much you could reduce your monthly loan payments if you combine multiple loans into a single loan.
Mint.com While a spreadsheet is great for creating a budget, if you want to track your spending over time, and manage your budget on a regular basis, you can leverage special software at no cost. Mint.com, an online budgeting tool. Mint.com enables you to link all your financial accounts together online, automatically categorize your transactions to specific budget categories and lets you set budgets to help you reach your savings goals! Get started by clicking the Mint.com logo below.
Have questions about student loans?
We are here to help you become financially fit with your student loan obligations.
We can help!
UMA provides the Fiscal Responsibility Program to select UMA graduates who are in repayment on their federal student loans, are consistently making the full payment due on their loans, and are actively engaged with the UMA’s Financial Intelligence Team (FIT) to manage their loans. You must meet specific criteria to be eligible for the Fiscal Responsibility Program. Please contact the Financial Intelligence Team to discuss all your options at 877-305-3065.